[peel] Tuesday 13th April 2004

Susi Maxwell-Stewart susioddball2k@...
Sun Dec 4 11:45:13 CET 2005

i would like a copy and i could get it off an mp3 and put it on a cd if thats okay

Tim Brooks <tb666xx@...> wrote:          got it...I am in the usa...I could upload it somewhere or send it to
  you on a cd? - do you have any peel shows?? I have most of the last 2
  years 02-04 - but really want some late 80s early 90s...let me know how
  you want this mp3....Timxx