Uncut CD

df100179 douglas.fisher@...
Thu Dec 1 22:25:27 CET 2005

Thanks Stuart, I might go along to that, Biggar is only about 40 mins
drive from me.

I remember going to see the Bhundu Boys at the Venue in Edinburgh in
the '80s purely through listening to John's programmes, and had a
great night. I was typically going to see white lads with guitars
playing up until around that point, but it widened my outlook.

Cheers