[peel] Re: John Peel Day

Robert Ward r0bertward@...
Thu Aug 25 21:37:08 CEST 2005

This may seem a little harsh, but Radio 1 are probably going to mess-up this great idea
and even if they don't they probably would appreciate a little help

so I propose that we (us, you and I) should try to steer things in the right direction, by contacting as many artists/labels as possible from all over the world who we think John did/would have taken pleasure in and urge them to submit offers of gigs/sessions/whatever

spread the word and make it great

love
rob

dunelm61 <dunelm@...> wrote:
I guess Thursday 13 October will be exactly one year to the day
(rather than the date) since Peel's last Radio 1 broadcast?