[peel] Finnish Radio Shows

philip_h@... philip_h@...
Tue Aug 23 12:55:35 CEST 2005

Hi Neil,

<I'd be happy to make and send out some copies like last time.  I have no idea how torrents work>

If you send me your address offlist I'll gladly send you copies, the shows take up 747mb so it'll be two cds. If you want give the torrent a try it's not too difficult :) You just need to download the BitTorrent from here: http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3373274 and then open it up in a BitTorrent client to begin downloading.
I prefer to use Bitcomet but there are many of them freely available - http://www.bitcomet.com/

<Do these latest available shows come with or without the overlaid porno? >

Anything is possible when Ville is converting these shows, maybe the added porn is a Finnish custom ;-)

                                                Phil

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software