My 1st "Podcast" (?)

Andrew Morrison morriso@...
Thu Aug 18 18:38:13 CEST 2005

I've been asked by Neil Jenkins if I'd like to contribute to a joint website featuring different presenters spinning records, in honour of John.

With that in mind, I've just produced a one hour show featuring some of my favourite recent purchases, and a number of unsigned/signed artists from my home town of Portsmouth that you probably won't have heard of.  I think eventually it's going to be on some sort of prototype website with other shows, but for now, have a listen to the Real Audio stream of it here: www.AndrewMorrison.co.uk/streams/AndrewMorrisonShow18-08-2005.ram or download the 64kbps, 27.5MB stereo mp3 file of the entire thing by right-clicking here: http://www.andrewmorrison.co.uk/mp3/AndrewMorrisonShow18-08-2005.mp3.

You've heard my disclaimers - now hear me make an arse of myself trying to actually play some records and make coherent sense!

It's the first time I've had a go at presenting a radio show for about four years (used to do hospital radio), so go and have a listen and see what you think of my choices and style.  Don't know if this will become a regular thing - depends how much feedback I get for it!

Does this count as "Podcasting" or "Audio Blogging" or something like that???

Andy

P.S. Listen out for my next set of Radio One announcements on next Thursday 's Rob Da Bank One Music Show - I posted them off to him today.

Regards,
Andrew Morrison
Email: morriso@...
Website: http://www.AndrewMorrison.co.uk