Darren Hayman in liverpool, anyone else on here coming?

Willow Colios-Terry willowct@...
Mon Aug 8 10:05:24 CEST 2005

Is there anyone on Merseyside on this list? or other north west people?

I want to start a email list for announcing gigs, DJ nights et cettera

May I point out I'm not some music industry type using this list to shamelessly promote myself. I'm just an ex-student who likes music and wants to see more of it in my town using this list to shamelessly promote myself.

I haven't asked them yet, but I'm looking to put Bearsuit on in Liverpool later this year. And there will be many more fine evenings of music to come I can assure you.

But It's Darren first. should be amazing. Lots of Hefner songs promised. Come on!

check out my site for details or send me an email

http://www.switchedon.blogspot.com/

for info and tickets

Darren hayman of Hefner fame plays fist solo date in the north of
england.

Tickets �5 in advance from www.ticketline.co.uk

or

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=uk&query=detail&event=133967&interface=glasswerk1

---------------------------------
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new
Yahoo! Security Centre.

[This message contained attachments]

Message: 3
> Darren hayman of Hefner fame plays fist solo date in the north of
england.

Indeed, got my ticket sitting in front of me right now.

--
Jan
http://spaces.msn.com/members/janb1982/