[peel] Re: FESTIVE 50

Davie Ramsay davie@...
Wed Aug 3 00:45:37 CEST 2005

If you use bit comet you can download one file to give you a pointer on
quality etc. Personally I'm going for the whole thing as it's bound to be
better than my c90.

Cheers

Davie

-----Original Message-----
From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
thebarguest
Sent: 02 August 2005 20:23
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: FW: [peel] Re: FESTIVE 50

  Thanks a lot Davie.

I guess we'll have to wait until we've downloaded
'til we know if the all-important Peely vocals are
present.
Planning to buy a dvd rewriter soon, but if all goes
well I could dripfeed these FFs to one or more of the
usual "distribution outlets", nudge nudge etc....

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Davie Ramsay" <davie@r...> wrote:

> I only have two invites left so I sent them to the first two people
who
> asked. Thebarguest and Pat Dibben.
>
> Perhaps they can spread the word.
>
> It's a 4.5 gig download and only coming in at 30kbs it will take me
another
> day to download after which I can transfer it to DVD for those who
can't get
> on Oink
>
> Thanks
>
> Davie

Of

<http://oink.me.uk/details.php?id=191628&viewcomm=514708#comm514708>
&viewcomm=514708#comm514708

> > Enjoy
> >
> > The Blairbear
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> --

Radio
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Radio+show&w1=Radio+show&w2=Festive&w3=
Music+online&w4=Music+school&c=4&s=65&.sig=k73-h0VZgjvv6QG2OREfWQ>  show

Festive
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Festive&w1=Radio+show&w2=Festive&w3=Mus
ic+online&w4=Music+school&c=4&s=65&.sig=5SGWkOWC-18f_s5mb9iuPg>

Music
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Music+online&w1=Radio+show&w2=Festive&w
3=Music+online&w4=Music+school&c=4&s=65&.sig=YrNQ5ImXRJ4zSQNSVOFiRw>  online

Music
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Music+school&w1=Radio+show&w2=Festive&w
3=Music+online&w4=Music+school&c=4&s=65&.sig=y6mwK-f_nzRpmUY5NhmJyg>  school

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

the web.

*          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!

  _____