[peel] Peel Tapes (Peel on the Radcliffe show)

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Wed Apr 20 23:54:40 CEST 2005

I've dug into my own archives and can confirm these dates when Peel sat in for Radcliffe in the Mon - Thu 10-Midnight slot on Radio 1:

Mon 18 March - Thu 21 March 1996
Mon 14 October - Thu 17 October 1996

On Mon 14 October he had Half Man Half Biscuit in for a live session and chat (I have this segment on tape, but not the whole show alas). The Thu 17 Oct show is the one that's available as an mp3 on the "Fist of Fun" website at http://www.fistoffun.net/downloads.htm
That's the one I remember with fondness, and the subject of my posting a week or so ago.

Dr Mango

Alan Ford <alan@...> wrote:
Thanks for the info Martin.
As you say, this is a different night to the 3 I've got, but it doesn't give
a date.
Does anyone know how many nights John did on MRs show?
Alan