[peel] Amsterdam

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Sun Apr 10 00:16:53 CEST 2005

Finally, I love that song. It's gonna be a one of a select bunch of songs that'll remind me of the time running up to John's death and the time of mouning. I would say the other are Mely's 'Chinese Whispers' & Schneider TM's 'Light 3000' (so better than the original IMO), if your asking.

Garry

John Bravin <john.bravin@...> wrote:
Just listening to Amsterdam's Does This Train Stop On Merseyside
thinking what a great record, and remembering where I heard it first.....

It's finally released as a single on April 25th 2005 so if we all bought
a copy it could be Number 1 when Liverpool win the UEFA cup on May 18th.

Now that would have brought a smile to the old man's face...

John