[peel] ATP 2005 - SLINT / King Kong

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Sun Apr 3 13:27:39 CEST 2005

Hi Undiu,

I don't have copies of these nor know if they were recorded, but tehre's certainly no harm in asking.

I think Louise (John's last producer) said that the BBC were planning a few shows from the next ATP.  Can any comment on this?  I'm probably mistaken ... I usually am!  :-)

u n d i u <undiu@...> wrote:
Hello all,

I dunno if it's the place to ask but, I'm looking for some possible radio broadcast of the Slint and King Kong gigs at the recent
All Tomorrow's Parties festival.
I know that usually the BBC broadcast some shows every year.
Tortoise
Mogwai
Prefuse 73
(to name a few...)
If anyone has a decent recording (in case those wer broadcast), please mail me.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

-undiu.

(and sorry if it's not the place to ask....)

Best regards,
Neil
http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/