[peel] Zimbabwean Jit guitar

stuff1424@... stuff1424@...
Sun Sep 5 19:31:00 CEST 2004

I was recommended the Red Guitars. I know 'Good Technology' was in a Festive
50 but I've never heard it. Any fans here? I'll probably get Slow To Fade...
The Four Brothers record I bought recently is glued to my stereo. What else
should I investigate where the guitar is the dominant force of the music? Kanda
Bongo Man?

Rich