[peel] For those who missed it.

ady foley adyfoley@...
Wed Oct 27 15:29:55 CEST 2004

--- Andrew Morrison <morriso@...> wrote:
> I've been meaning to order it for ages, and even thought about the
> album this very morning, before I knew the sad news, but John's
> eclectic, and wonderful choices of music can be heard on the Fabric
> Live CD,

i dug out my copy to play today andrew and it is a great selection.
brings a tear to the eye.  i think it's actually hit me more today than
it did yesterday.

> Naturally, 'Teenage Kicks' is featured!

and of course, 'you'll never walk alone'.

some folks have suggested that rather than a minute's silence, a
minute's noise be held in john's honour.  i think he'd approve.

ady

=====
vacuous pop presents

saturday 6 november
fuck-off machete, the workhouse & detwiije
the wheatsheaf, 129 high street, oxford
doors 7.30pm / �5 / 18+

vacuous pop - record label & live promotions
cat on form / dustball / ship's a going down / xahdrez / the edmund fitzgerald / youthmovie soundtrack strategies / help she can't swim

vacuous pop, po box 289, oxford ox5 1we | www.vacuouspop.com