[peel] MESmith on Newsnight

gforsyth@... gforsyth@...
Wed Oct 27 01:29:24 CEST 2004

  The BBC were touchingly naive inviting MESmith on to Newsnight. Didn't
  you just know he would contribute nothing. He went out of his way to say that he
didn't particularly like John Peel.
 And, Phil, only 15 Fall albums? That's not really good enough, is it?
George Forsyth (friend of Paul and Mary)

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/