[peel] Stand In Presenters

Leo Gilbert sete.colinas@...
Tue Oct 26 01:30:21 CEST 2004

Yes, I'd been wondering if people were going to comment on the shows.
One doesn't like to be cruel, and I'm sure that I would have done a
hopeless job in their place, but I regret to say that I found Tuesday's
and Wednesday's shows virtually unlistenbable. The music was okay, but
what came between was painful.

Robert Smith was great, though. That Smashing Pumpkins track he began
with is my favourite tune for this week, and he had a lovely genuine
air about him.

I'm not looking forward to Rob Da Bank, though. I've never heard
anything he's done, but with a name like that, well...

Hurry back, John. Did I hear on Home Truths that he's gone to Peru?

Leo