[peel] WXYC Peel tribute show

Mark newswire@...
Tue Nov 30 01:13:18 CET 2004

 Kpig isn't free. I don't think I agree with paying radio. Sorry to be so
left wing but that's just me. WMFU is very good though and the audio quality
is excellent too. Good link.

-------Original Message-------

From: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: 11/27/04 10:33:15
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] WXYC Peel tribute show

When Peel was the only programme in Britain it was easy to make that choice, nowadays there are so many alternatives playing a similar mix (albeit none so far that approach Peel's delivery and innovation). But it is still fun discovering new ones - like Laura Cantrell's Radio Thrift Shop (which broadcasts every Saturday afternoon from 12:00-3:00 P.M. on WFMU 91.1 FM in Jersey City, N.J.,  and Real Audio streaming at www.WFMU.org) and KPIG on http://www.kpig.com/