RDB 23.11.04

Patrick Fleming patrick@...
Thu Nov 25 00:03:31 CET 2004

Hi there, I listened to RDB last night for the first time and can I say that, after a few very empty Peel-less weeks, I was genuinely heartened by the show he and the rest of the team had put out.   I know that it's all not his choices, I know he'll never replace John, but I felt a little twinge of hope that we may still get to hear new stuff in the future alongside older stuff I'd never normally listen to (eg Jerry Lee Lewis - and how that track RDB played last night made me think of JP heading back to his hotel in London all those times).

Give RDB a chance: I certainly will: Peel's influence lives on.

Patrick