[peel] Identify tracks played by John Peel long time ago

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Wed Nov 24 00:45:46 CET 2004

It's Mahotella Queens

The only tracks I can find in my database
Rapeman - Monobrow played 08/08/2000 from LP Two Nuns & a Pack Mule on Blast
First
Revolutionaires - Leftist played on 31/08/2000 on Channel 1 records
Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: atyourveryownrisk [mailto:belphegore@...]
Sent: 23 November 2004 18:33
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Identify tracks played by John Peel long time ago

Hi,
can anyone help me to identify tracks played by John Peel please?
Peel played these tracks between 1982 and 1993 on BFBS (British Forces
Broadcasting Service) Germany. But I assume he played it as well on
BBC at the same time. Every hint is welcome.

BTW I was listening regulary to John Peel between 1982 and 2000 on
BFBS. Since 1998 I heard his shows on BBC.

??? - What happen's?
~2:09 min., from 1983?
Something from Poland I think. Weird but I like it
http://home.arcor.de/slingnau/what_happens.mp3

??? - Hey mama, hey papa
~3:11 min., from 1983?
http://home.arcor.de/slingnau/hey.mp3

??? - Can you trust the fool?
~5:07 min., from 1983?
http://home.arcor.de/slingnau/can_you_truxt_the_fool.mp3

Mohatella Queens - ???
from or with the Mohatella Queens
~2:51 min., between 1987-1989 or earlier
http://home.arcor.de/slingnau/mohatella_queens.mp3

Splinted - ???
Splintered??
~2:46 min., from 1989/1990?
http://home.arcor.de/slingnau/splinted.mp3

Rapeman - ???
~3:20 min., 1989/1990
perhaps "Inki's Butt Crack" 3:24?
http://home.arcor.de/slingnau/rapeman.mp3

??? - Kids in America (Cover Version)
~3:00 min., 1990/1991
http://home.arcor.de/slingnau/kids_in_america.mp3

??? - Hot steppers returning
~3:31 min., between 1991-1993 or earlier
http://home.arcor.de/slingnau/hot_steppers_returning.mp3

Revolutionaires - ???
~3:37 min.
http://home.arcor.de/slingnau/rev.mp3