Gutted beyond belief

ANTI-WAR basshouse85@...
Sun Nov 14 12:51:57 CET 2004

I am not one for joining public demonstrations of grief but I am
compelled to make an exeption with the passing of John Peel. I didn't
always listen to his shows, either through geography or appathy but
whenever I did I was always greatly entertained not to mention
educated. Having never met John in person I have no amusing tails but
I thought there was plenty of time, I couldn't imagine John would be
going anywere, how wrong I was. You don't always know what you've
got 'til it's gone, well not quite, I think we all knew what we had
with John Peel which is why his death hurts so very much.