looking for 1960's & '70's John Peel radioshow recordings

robear572001 robear572001@...
Tue Nov 9 06:58:46 CET 2004

Hello.  I recently joined this group and I've been enjoying reading
everyone's postings.  I've been a fan of the late John Peel for many
years and I've been collecting aircheck recordings of his shows to
help keep the memories alive. If anyone on the list has any old tape
recordings they made of any of Peel's radioshows back in the 1960's
or '70's on Radio London or the BBC ("the perfumed garden", "top
gear", "nightride" or any of his other radioshows from that period),
please email me directly and I can email you a list of shows I have
available for trade and we can set up a trade. Thanks.

Bob
email: robear572001@...