[peel] Rob Da Bank to fill Peel slot "for forseeable future"

McKINNON Dougal d.mckinnon@...
Mon Nov 8 15:32:54 CET 2004

> I suppose time will tell once he starts having to sort his own
playlist

That's pretty much my opinion.  I don't think he's done too badly so
far, but he's playing stuff that was chosen for him.  He's also
handicapped by possibly the worst showbiz name ever.

Last week, someone requested Big Flame and he promised to include them
as soon as he could.  If he does he will go up immeasurably in my
opinion.

The show is obviously in a transitional period and only time will tell
what happens to the slot.   It WILL change and it will never be the same
again.  But at the moment I think RDB is a far better option than, say,
Zane Lowe

dougal mckinnon
E-mail: d.mckinnon@...

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and
any attachment from your computer.