[peel] dry bones in the valley

Maureen mozy@...
Wed Nov 3 21:31:15 CET 2004

forget that. it just bounced back
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Maureen
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 8:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [peel] dry bones in the valley

  andrew.parfitt@bbc.co.uk ?
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Jon
    To: peel@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 1:28 PM
    Subject: [peel] dry bones in the valley

    Like others I'm sure, I would like to get a copy of what was to be
    John's last programme for Radio 1. If anyone has copies of any of
    his last shows please let me/us know.

    Does anyone have a current address for Andy Parfitt?
    andy.parfitt@....uk bounces back.

    Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Get unlimited calls to