More thoughts

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Mon Nov 1 00:42:49 CET 2004

1) What's going to happen to his Autobiography, we all know it was
half-finished. I for one would be interested in buying it in its current
state.
2) His record collection. Saw on Frost this morning, that:-
a) The British Museum is interested in buying it
b) It could go up for auction (dependant on whether family needed the
money), in which case it could leave the country.

Personally, I think neither are a satisfactory outcome. The only way that a)
will work (as far as Peel and music fans are concerned), is that the British
Museum set up a P2P setup, but that'll never happen.

3) Any Show/Internet Radio should at least include anything between 15
mins - 1hr of old Peel shows plus his comments. Where else are we going to
get a track by the rev ???????? Franklin (Aretha's father).

Phil