From the CMU Daily newsletter

garry_latham garry_latham@...
Sat May 22 01:27:58 CEST 2004

I could do that, only I need I new soundcard, as the present one has
been causing anything I record through it to clip.

Yeah, I can also remember when he was on til 2am, but I was a lot
younger then, and I didn't have a job to get up for (nor a
girlfriend who camplains when I stay up til 12, as it is).

Garry