[peel] From the CMU Daily newsletter

Jan Buxton janb@...
Fri May 21 21:05:12 CEST 2004

On Thursday, May 20, 2004 4:36 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Rob Strong <robstrong@...> wrote:

> From: "Martin Wheatley" <martinw@...>
>
>>  >At least three of the station's night time presenters are expected
>>  to be >'affected' - whether that means the axe is unclear. In fact
>>  the only clear >thing about the revamp at the moment is that Zane
>>  Lowe is safe - word is his >time slot is about to he doubled.
>
> what have we done to deserve that honour?

The new Radio 1 Schedule can be seen here,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/schedule/july04.shtml

Peel on 23.00-01.00 Tue to Thu.

Zane goes 19.00-21.00 Mon to Thu. Peel preceded by Mike Davies (skate
punk etc) on Tue, Bobby Friction and Nihal on Wed (asian/urban), and
Annie Mac on Thu (dance).

--
Jan