[peel] Mark Radcliffe

willer willer@...
Thu Jul 15 21:37:32 CEST 2004

Dont know the show ... but it sounds interesting ... any live session stuff etc. .....

TW

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Trevor Huddleston
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 8:59 PM
  Subject: RE: [peel] Mark Radcliffe

  Hi Huw,

  My first post on the board although I have been a "voyeur" for years ...

  I have been sorting out my life possessions recently and discovered 39
  cassettes of full recordings of the classic "Out on Blue Six" programme that
  Mark Radcliffe used to present around 1992/93. The recording quality is good
  and I kept in all the between track banter.

  Don't really want to trade but if you have a means of converting to CD, I
  would be interested in obtaining copies for you and me!

  Yours

  Trevor

  >From: "Huw Roberts" <huwroberts@hotmail.com>
  >To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  >Subject: [peel] Mark Radcliffe
  >Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:58:08 +0000
  >

  >Hello there fellow list people.
  >
  >This is a rather selfish post so please forgive me.
  >
  >I know that there are some of you out there who, like me, have quite an
  >archive of Peel shows, but is anyone doing the same with Mark Radcliffe?
  >
  >I missed his show last night on Radio 2 - did anyone record a good quality
  >version?  If not I'll be stuck with the 'listen again' version off the
  >website!!!
  >
  >Also, if anyone has some older Mark Radcliffe shows (especially old Radio 1
  >Graveyard Shift ones) please get in touch.
  >
  >I'm sure we could work out soem sort of trade if anyone can help.
  >
  >Look forward to hearing from you, and sorry for being (slightly) off topic.
  >
  >Cheers,
  >Huw.

  >Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger
  >http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

  http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor