Mark Radcliffe

Huw Roberts huwroberts@...
Thu Jul 15 18:58:08 CEST 2004

Hello there fellow list people.

This is a rather selfish post so please forgive me.

I know that there are some of you out there who, like me, have quite an
archive of Peel shows, but is anyone doing the same with Mark Radcliffe?

I missed his show last night on Radio 2 - did anyone record a good quality
version?  If not I'll be stuck with the 'listen again' version off the
website!!!

Also, if anyone has some older Mark Radcliffe shows (especially old Radio 1
Graveyard Shift ones) please get in touch.

I'm sure we could work out soem sort of trade if anyone can help.

Look forward to hearing from you, and sorry for being (slightly) off topic.

Cheers,
Huw.