more Re: [peel] Prog doc on BBC 4

diamondgeeezer diamondgeeezer@...
Sun Jan 25 01:49:32 CET 2004

Thats your opinion.But my problem with peel is when he crops up on
every oppurtunity to give his anti ELP opinion.if he hates them so
much then do one and go off and listen to  'Teenage Kicks- greatest
song of all time ha ha ' as for you mate where are the great Punk
Legends now. I give you Mr J Rotten - i'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of
Here- Thats funnier than Spinal Tap !!
Punk is long dead. prog has continued because it has embraced the new
technology that it originally created. thicko punks couldnt have done
that

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, rockerq@a... wrote:
> <<Thank god punk came along and threw up all over it!>>
>
> And I didn't even mention The sacred Drum Solo (Audience bored
rigid while
> pretending to agree how fantastic the skilled tub thumper is.
Musicians get half