Fall & Magic Band next week at RFH

Stuart Troutman stuartlt2003@...
Fri Jan 16 03:52:43 CET 2004

Someone here PLEASE keep us abreast of the upcoming Friday night show (23 Jan) at Royal Festival Hall, sponsored by South Bank Centre, featuring the current ex-Beefheart Magic Band, as well The Fall. I would think that JP would be there. (I'm more interested in knowing if any of the show gets recorded, and - not likely - if any of it could possibly make its way onto one of JP's upcoming Radio 1 programs.)

By all means, please post reviews of the show, and if anyone gets wind of a possible outlet for a dub of the evening's performance, PLEASE let me know. Thank you.
(You lucky London area folks...I'm too far away to be there Friday night.)

- stuartlt@...
- stuart.troutman1@...