[peel] Can anybody help?

Davie Ramsay blairbear@...
Tue Jan 13 17:24:04 CET 2004

I have an old tape with one of Cables sessions plus some other stuff on
the same tape with surprisingly enough F*** coincidence or what, tracks
are as below. I have listened to the cable recording again doesn’t sound
to bad ( well not to bad for an old tape )you can have it free gratis as
I never play tapes anymore just don’t have the time. Send me your
address and I’ll pop it in the post.
Davie

Group Name      Title
Cable                God gave me gravity,Freeze the Atlantic,Sprite ad
blues,Ring of fire
Secret Goldfish  Four excited people,Top of the world,Hey mr fox, Pink
drone
Urusei Yatsura   Hello Tiger.Exidor,Flaming star, Dice nae dice
Hitchers            Human skull, wannabe,Urge to kill. Its my band
Fuck                 Shotgun hours,Lil Hilda,Serpent to my
girl,Thoroughfare

-----Original Message-----
From: pete [mailto:destroythedancefloor2000@...]
Sent: 13 January 2004 11:50
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Can anybody help?

I am looking for live bootlegs/ demos and especially the imfamous
Peel sessions by the old Derby band 'Cable'. Iknow they were a peel
fave. Its a long shot, has anyone got any recordings? Ive tried
literally everywhere for so long with no luck.
If you have i could do a trade for something.cheers in advance.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

HYPERLINK
"http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cat5f1b/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=eg
roupweb/S=1705022409:HM/EXP=1074081031/A=1853618/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.
com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730"click here

 HYPERLINK
"http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=441704406"

   _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*	To visit your group on the web, go to:
HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/peel/"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/peel/

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
HYPERLINK
"mailto:peel-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe"peel-unsubs
cribe@yahoogroups.com

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK
-- This email has been verified as Virus free Virus Protection and more
available at http://www.plus.net

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---