[peel] Profanity warnings

CR Lawson rlawson@...
Tue Jan 13 07:56:01 CET 2004

Martin
i think he first read it on last  Tuesday's  show  (before F**k) appeared  and
stated that in 2004 they are legally obliged to advise you that you may hear
things that may cause offence  .. i've seen nothing in the press/BBC site to
indicate that it is compulsory for all radio shows where profanity may occur, but
it is unlikely that he would make it up ..even though he does take the p**s out
of the directive.
Rob