[peel] Digest Number 706

Chris Lane c.lane@...
Mon Jan 12 14:35:33 CET 2004

Can someone maybe recommend a Diblo Dibala CD? I've got something with him
as guest guitar but no dedicated discs...

> as for buying Diblo, the best place is probably Sterns near
> Warren Street underground station the web site is
> http://www.sternsmusic.com/

Internet E-mail communications are not secure and therefore the
Khaos Technologies Group does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely
Khaos Technologies Group unless otherwise specifically stated.