[peel] Laura Cantrell at Peel Acres last Christmas

Mostyn mostync@...
Sat Feb 21 00:57:14 CET 2004

1.  Pretty Paper
2.  The New Year's Resolution
 ===================================
3.  Oh So Many Years
4.  I Still Miss Someone  (with Gordon McIntyre of Ballboy)

Laura doesn't seem to have a lot of confidence in her own songwriting
ability, but I thought her own composition "The New Year's Resolution"
was the best of this set.

"Pretty Paper" is the well known song by Willie Nelson (popularised by
Roy Orbison);  "Oh So Many Years" appears on the "Roses" album and is
credited to Frankie Bailes;  "I Still Miss Someone" is a Johnny Cash
song.

Mostyn