Festive 50

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Fri Dec 31 21:17:19 CET 2004

><< OK so how many artists have previously appeared in a single festive 50 in
>more than one guise? (Not counting all time Festive 50s, of course).>>
>
>How about Mark E Smith - both with The Fall and with Inspiral Carpets

and with Long Fin Killie! And that other one...
There must be others - maybe Liz Frazer (Cocteaus/This Mortal Coil)?
or  Chumbawamba & Credit To The Nation separately and together?
Stereolab with/without Tortoise or Nurse With Wound? And I think
Gruff from the Superfurries was on a Mogwai track that made the chart.
ok, I decided to cheat (ah, MES with DOSE) and spotted Elvis
Costello/The Imposter.
Any others? Not that I could see!
Cheers

Stuart