[peel] Keep It Peel

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Sat Dec 18 18:11:35 CET 2004

With a little play I see what you mean.  Thanks again.

Garry

Martin Wheatley <martinw@...> wrote:
At 13:19 18/12/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>Thanks Martin for the link, and iaparkin for SteamBox it worked a
>treat.  Now Martin how did you acquire the links?

There is a trick!      Go to the BBC Player       Run your mouse over one
of the
links and a URL appears at the bottom of your browser (or at least it does
on mine

This link is such is no use to you it just to a piece of code not the file BUT
the last part of the link after the? is the end of the file name.   So stick
it into this URL instead of r1peelpt2 and you have the file link!
>rtsp://rmv8.bbc.net.uk/radio1/r1peelpt2.ra

martinw

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT