Samples of John.

r0bertward r0bertward@...
Thu Dec 16 02:30:30 CET 2004

i've got the last coupla peel months of R4 Home Truths in some
sparkling mpeg format or other, if they're any good to you?

can burn CD, or file share (if I could work out how DC++ works, keeps
harping on about routers, i've only got a ADSL modem, sorry that's
the sauvignon typing, work it out soon, shutting up now, can pop them
on Limewire though tomorrow morning (late morning, "conciousness
doesn't grow on trees, y'know")

all the beast
rob