last 2 shows

r0bertward r0bertward@...
Tue Dec 14 23:57:36 CET 2004

what a group, i love this group - just joined

My name is Bob and I'm a ravenscroftaholic - I've been listening
since 1986 (i think); taping and editing down since 1987; but
recently i've been doing the whole shows since 2000, i have most of
them in varying degrees of quality (you know what I mean when you
went on holiday and had to hook-up your video etc until i found out
about Total Recorder on the PC, blah, blah, blah)

been to Maida Vale once for Neko Case (met the Cuban Boys) my
girlfriend took in a 35mm camera (see previous Security-worried
posts) and I even barged into the DJ booth to meet the man himself,
Anita and Lyn

BUT the thing is - I missed half of the 13th October (the first half
the fantastic Phil Roebuck live session) and the whole of the 14th
(last show) due to not turning the DAB on, idiot

if anyone has these two nights in full, on mp3 or something (my yahoo
mail address can take chunks of 19.5mb), I'd be very grateful and
obviously can reciprocate to the extent mentioned above

and even if you can't help me i'd be glad to share what I have in any
way I can

best of everything
Rob