[peel] French session

Davie Ramsay blairbear@...
Mon Aug 30 23:40:14 CEST 2004

What browser do you use
Cheers
Davie

-----Original Message-----
From: Phyll Smith [mailto:Phyll@...]
Sent: 30 August 2004 21:46
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] French session

Arse! I was away at the edinburgh festival when The French did their
session
and had to make the decision whether or not i would listen to it - or be
able to get home as the battery on my car had to be removed 'locking' my
car
radio.  The upshot being i missed the bugger - and because my computer
won't
do pop ups or new windows (i've no idea why, but hey!) i can't listen
online
either.  Does anyone have a copy of it at all?

Yahoo! Groups Links

--

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.