[peel] I had to start again , problems with yahoo thank u from mark

Alan Ford alan@...
Sat Aug 28 22:45:30 CEST 2004

I don't know about other members, but I'd prefer it if you stopped spamming the group.
Alan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: kimble no way
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 1:54 PM
  Subject: [peel] I had to start again , problems with yahoo thank u from mark

  > These I found on site I some times buy from .
  > RADIO 2 COLLECTABLE HAND SIGNED SET (charity} £7.99
  > -
  > 03-Sep-04 18:44:38 BST
  > RADIO 2 COLLECTABLE HAND SIGNED SET (charity} £7.99
  > -
  > 03-Sep-04 18:48:59 BST
  > RADIO 2 COLLECTABLE HAND SIGNED SET (charity} £7.99
  > 1
  > 03-Sep-04 18:54:02 BST
  > RADIO 2 COLLECTABLE HAND SIGNED SET (charity} £3.99
  > -
  > 03-Sep-04 19:08:39 BST
  > RADIO 2 COLLECTABLE CAST MEMBERS HAND SIGNED (charity} £3.99
  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=916&item=2265276411

  my auction
  RADIO 2, Carry On , DON MACLEAN HAND SIGNED BOOK

  PROMOTIONAL LIMITED EDITION VIRGIN T-SHIRT & CUP
  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=916&item=2265275393
  SORRY FOR THE POSTS FROM MARK

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor