Chicago Underground Trio - BBC session 2004 july 2nd

u n d i u undiu@...
Sun Aug 22 11:42:56 CEST 2004

Hello there,

Sorry maybe this one is Off Topic, but not that much.
I'm looking for someon who could have tape the recent BBC session of Chicago Undergrournd Trio:

"
Chicago Underground Trio
This week Jez Nelson presents a very special, exclusive recording of Jazz on 3 favourites the Chicago Underground Trio, who have
flown over to London especially for this date. Comprising Rob Mazurek on cornet, Noel Kupersmith on bass and Chad Taylor on drums,
the group use subtle electronics in an entirely natural way to achieve an accessible and innovative sound.

 Chicago Underground Trio Interview

Artist Chicago Underground Trio
Title Slon
Composer Noel Kupersmith

Artist Chicago Underground Trio
Title Campbell Town
Composer Chad Taylor

Artist Chicago Underground Trio
Title Zagreb
Composer Noel Kupersmith

Artist Chicago Underground Trio
Title Sevens
Composer Noel Kupersmith

Artist Chicago Underground Trio
Title Farmers Dress
Composer Noel Kupersmith

Artist Chicago Underground Trio
Title Protest
Composer Noel Kupersmith "

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/jazzon3/pip/hin69/

If you have taped this show, please let me know off-list.

Thanks.

-undiu.