[peel] Digest Number 793

stuff1424@... stuff1424@...
Tue Aug 17 17:33:28 CEST 2004

Ah yes, 'Path Through The Forest'. That reminded of the 'my friend jack eats
sugar lumps' song as well. This got me wondering whether the Soft Machine
tracks 'Love Makes Sweet Music' or the b-side 'Feelin’ Reelin’ Squeelin’' were
played as this single was listed in Record Collector magazine with the others.
I've never heard these two tracks since I don't think they've ever been
released on CD so I'm intrigued. I watched that recent Robert Wyatt documentary and
he did mention Soft Machine attempted a few pop singles.

Rich.