JOANNA NEWSOM on tour....

jerem undiu@...
Wed Aug 11 13:48:19 CEST 2004

JOANNA NEWSOM

Mon Aug 16   London, England   12 Bar
Tue Aug 17  Bristol, England  St. Bonaventures
Thu Aug 19  Brighton, England  Komedia
Fri Aug 20  Hasselt-Kiewit, Belgium  Pukkelpop Festival
Sat Aug 21  Hay-on-Wye,
Wales, UK  Green Man Festival

_Tour with (Smog)_
Fri Sept 17  Nottingham, England  Social
Sat Sept 18  Oxford, England  Zodiac
Sun Sept 19  London, England  Conway Hall
Mon Sept 20  Brighton, England  Komedia
Tue Sept 21  Brussels, Belgium  Botanique(different room than (Smog))
Thu Sept 23  Copenhagen, Denmark  Vega
Sat Sept 25  Oslo, Norway  Garage
Sun Sept 26  Gothenburg, Sweden  Pusterviksteatern
Mon Sept 27  Malmo, Sweden  Inkonst
Tue Sept 28  Stockholm, Sweden  Sodra Teatern

Any tapers here ??????????????
Joanna Newsom is a brilliant artist, go to shows!
She played on stage with Bonnie Prince Billy (aka Will Oldham)....

Please tape the show if you are able to.

I would be very interested in getting any decent recordings of those concerts.

- J

PS: Please contact me off list if you've planned to tape a show...