[peel] goats/walkmen

Eric Sinclair esinclai@...
Thu Apr 29 05:08:35 CEST 2004

You should be able to get it from the archived shows:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio1_aod.shtml?peel_thu

once it's archived.

I use iRecordMusic to snag them, usually waiting a day or so for the
archive to be posted.

(How was John Darnielle (Mountain Goats) anyway?  I've been looking
forward to that session)

-Eric

--
esinclai@...                      aim: esinclai