[peel] BBC - DAT tapers wanted

Simon Melville fatgattjunior@...
Sun Apr 4 16:56:28 CEST 2004

Nobukazu Takemura was on RadioThree's "Mixing It" on Friday night but whether this was lifted from ATP, I can't say having not yet heard it.  The programme should be on their archive on the web.

Martin Wheatley <martinwheatley@...> wrote:At 15:07 04/04/2004 +0200, you wrote:
>Especially to catch any "All Tomorrow's Parties" UK 2004 recent shows
>broadcasts.
>

>MOGWAI
>SHELLAC
>TORTOISE (!!!!!)
>TRANS AM (!!)
>PAPA M (!!)
>NOBUKAZU TAKEMURA + AKI TSUYUKO
>

>Please let me know if you're able to tape onto DAT any of these (possible)
>broadcast in the future.
>Thanks.

Mogwai and Trans Am were broadcast last week and the BBC didn't tape
the other sets you list

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT