[peel] T Raumschmiere

amf adyfoley@...
Mon Oct 6 16:12:33 CEST 2003

and for those in london, t raumschmiere is playing with the excellent
electrelane at the barfly, camden tomorrow night as part of john
kennedy's xposure...

ady
--- Gordon <mechagodzelvis@...> wrote: > Check out this
Wednesday's programme with the T Raumschmiere
> session.  I saw the guy at the Sonar Festival in June and he was
> amazing, specially when your dancing down the front with your head
> in the bass bins!  Raumschmiere spent most of the gig knelt on his
> mixing desk, throwing his mini keyboard about the stage!  Excellent
> performance!

=====
vacuous pop proudly presents...

Animal Collective, randomNumber & cathode
the wheatsheaf, 129 high street, oxford
friday 17 october / doors 8.00 / �4 / 18+

cat on form / dustball / ship's a going down / xahdrez / youthmoviesoundtrackstrategies / the edmund fitzgerald
http://www.vacuouspop.com