[peel] Festive 50 - Immortal Lee County Killers

ady foley adyfoley@...
Tue Nov 18 10:47:02 CET 2003

yeah, but who takes notice of what the nme says these days anyway...
other than the big fat corporates that feed them crap bands to plug all
the time.  these days i even feel guilty picking it up in the
newsagents to have a quick read, and it's a very quick read these
days...

but back to the point, voting should be fair so just vote for who you
want. otherwise it'd just be like belle & sebastian winning a brit
award... ;-)

ady
 --- diane farley <dianef84@...> wrote:
> ...........and this comes back to the other
> point, that if the final summary is just a collection of 'white boys
> playing
> guitars' - NOTE: This also reminds me of the NME new bands to watch
> feature
> a few weeks ago: 10 bands 50 white boys in a big spread.. and not ONE
> girl..
> sorry, back to my point..

=====
in association with rough trade, vacuous pop presents...

youthmovie soundtrack strategies, the edmund fitzgerald, ship's a going down, the evenings & xahdrez
RoTa @ notting hill arts club, 21 notting hill gate, london w11
saturday 29 november / 4pm - 8pm / free entry

cat on form / dustball / ship's a going down / xahdrez / youthmoviesoundtrackstrategies / the edmund fitzgerald
http://www.vacuouspop.com