[peel] down with vote-rigging!!!!

simon smith moomin@...
Sun Nov 16 23:45:24 CET 2003

In message <002901c3ac35$74c1adc0$e74dfea9@jan>, Jan Buxton
<janb@...> writes
>On Sunday, November 16, 2003 10:19 AM [GMT+1=CET], hammieweb
><gpwebster@...> wrote:
>> music that peel listeners like over the previous year. Also, like JP,
>> I think there is'nt enough variety in the 50. Too many white-boys
>> strumming guitars, what do you think?
>
>Well that's because white boys strumming guitars are generally better
>than anything else...

What colour are Melt Banana? Do they strum? Are they boys?
I rest my headcase.

Also hello I'm new here and I missed the Melt Banana live in Brighton
and if you have it I might have something you want including money if
I'm allowed to say that. I'm desperate as you can probably tell.
Sorry if this is wrong.

--
simon smith