down with vote-rigging!!!!

hammieweb gpwebster@...
Sun Nov 16 11:19:04 CET 2003

I agree, the only festive 50 worth listening to is one where people
vote just once for the 3 tracks they like best regardless of what
other people think. Far be from me to tell JP what to do in his prog
but I've always thought he should just determine the top 50 tracks
voted for and then play them in alphabetical order instead of a
countdown, it is after all just a small reflection of the kind of
music that peel listeners like over the previous year. Also, like JP,
I think there is'nt enough variety in the 50. Too many white-boys
strumming guitars, what do you think? Anyway it always
enjoyable, lets hope it is again.