[peel] Festive 50 - Immortal Lee County Killers

Martin Wheatley martinwheatley@...
Sat Nov 15 14:57:51 CET 2003

At 10:42 15/11/2003 +0000, you wrote:
 >Hi there...
 >
 >Just to say, one of my highlights of the year was the Immortal Lee County
 >Killers @ Maida Vale... as I'm putting my pen to paper for Festive 50  I
 >want to include it in my list but wanted to know if anyone else was going to
 >vote .. what track we should opt for .. as if everyone votes for different
 >tracks, what should be one of the highlights of the year won't make the
 >final list... split voting and all that...

I realise this is hopelessly naive and impractical but how about we just
for once
have an HONEST Festive 50 with everyone voting for the tracks that they
like best
instead attempting to assemble squads of people to vote for the same tracks
If the vote is split between different tracks by the same artist then that
proves no
one track is popular enough and they don't deserve to win.  That's the way it
should be.

One more rigged vote and there won't be another Festive 50 - I am sure of that

martinw