Housemartins Peel sessions

Leo Hilarious leohilarious@...
Sat Nov 1 01:02:49 CET 2003

Just in case anyone new had joined the list in recent
months - thought I'd put out the net again!  ; )

I'm trying to locate some decent copies of a few
sessions Peelie did with a group called the
Housemartins in the mid-80s era.  The dates were:

21/7/85
6/4/86
16/6/86
4/11/87

I'm especially after the last two sessions if it
matters.  Any help finding these would be most
appreciated!

~Leo

"http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio1_aod.shtml?peel_tue"http://www.bbc

"http://www.real.com/freeplayer/?rppr=rnwk"http://www.real.com/freeplaye