(OT) 6 Music

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Mon May 26 13:18:42 CEST 2003

>  >An old Tindersticks show is being re-broadcast on Monday 26th May, on Janice
>  >Long's Dream Ticket show. If anyone is able to make a recording of this, I
>  >have plenty available for trade.
>  >

>According to the web page the main concert on Monday is going to be the
>Kinks.  It'll only be a couple of tracks from the Tindersticks not the
>whole thing

I just turned into one of the 'shows' from the archive, which I
assume are the same length? 2 hours I think, The Church and Half Man
Half Biscuit were on first and had maybe 6 songs each. I had then to
turn down the volume on the computer (BBC6's fast forward doesn't
work on a Mac) for the duration of Ocean Colour scene, until I
finally arrived at The Ramones...

Stuart